At Extranet Business Finance, we have private lenders that provide commercial loans for your real estate business, either you plan to purchase, refinance commercial real estate, or expand your business. We understand that time is vital for your business, and we will connect you with our lenders and select the best financing options that fit your needs. Thus, we customize Commercial Real Estate financial solutions so that you can achieve the best value for your investment.
Projects include: Hospital, Office, Medical, Single Family Home, Lots, Golf Course, Sport Club, Car Dealer, Self-storage, Car Dealer, Industrial, Marina, Church, Student Housing, Self Storage, Senior Housing, Retail, Hospital, Industrial, Land, Student Housing, Self Storage, Senior Housing.
- Project Financing
- Bridge & Hard Money Financing
- Commercial Development & Construction
- Mezzanine Financing
- State Income Commercial Real Estate Financing
Real Estate Fix & Flip
- Fix & Flip: Short Term Financing for the Purchase & Rehab of Single Family Properties
- Rentals Units: Long Term Financing for Single Properties & Portfolios of Single-Family Rental
- Multi Family: Purchase or Refinance 5+ Unit Properties & Rehab Short Term, Interest-Only Financing
Healthcare Facilities, Senior Independent Apartment
- Loan Amount: $50,000 – $250 million
- Senior Debt LTV: 70 – 80%
- Subordinate Mezz LTV: Yes/No
- DSCR: 1.25% – 1.40 or Deal Dependent
- Occupancy: 75% – 90% or Deal Dependent
- Rates: 6% – 14%
- Term: 6 months – 5 Years
- Under Writing Priorities: Collateral, Cash Flow, Credit
- Single Family & Small Multi-Family Portfolio Lending
- Rehab & Flip Credit Line: $1 million – $50 millions
- Families Rentals: 1-4 Units
- Portfolio: 5+
Stated Income Commercial RE Loan
Stated Income Commercial Real State loan is an alternative finance for borrowers who are looking to buy or refinance a commercial property, and the approval process is quicker than the traditional commercial loan, because there are fewer required documents involved in the process.
Properties Type: Warehouse, Restaurant, Apartment Building, Office Real estate, Retail Real estate
- Loan Amount: $100,000 – $5 Millions
- Up to 70% LTV: 1-4 Unit Non-Owner Occupied Properties
- Up to 75% LTV: 5+Unit Multifamily
- Up to 65% LTV: Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage,
- Loans: Purchase, Refinance, Cash-out Refinance
- Required: W-2 or Self-employed
Expertise in Commercial Real Estate & Bridge Lending
We have private lenders that provide commercial loans for your real estate business, either you plan to purchase, refinance commercial real estate, or expand your business. We understand that time is vital for your business. We will connect you with our lenders and select the best financing options that fit your needs.
Property Types: Multi-family, Manufactures home communities, Retail, Self-storage, Office, Industrial, Healthcare facilities, etc.
- Loan Amount: 1 million – 15 million
- Term: 12 – 36 months
- Interest Rates: 7.5% – 10.0%
- Loan Fees: 1.5% – 3.0%
- Liability: Recourse & Non-recourse
- Closing Time: within 20 days
- Loan to Appraised Value:
- 70% for Hospitality
- 20% for Self-storage, Office, Warehouse, Industrial, Retail.
- 10% for Special purposes
Mezzanine Financing is a combination of debt and equity financing, that enable the lender to convert to an equity interest in the company in case of a loan default occurs. Companies use this financing option to gain more working capital and increase production.
- Loan Amount: $3 Millions – $100 Millions
- Tax-deductible Interest on the debt
- Restructure Mezzanine financing to reduce loan interest rate
- Low Collateral Required
- Required Company have a proven business records.
Merger & Acquisitions
Merger and Acquisition is a process of combining two companies and one company buys another company. The business deal can be worth up to billion dollars, which is the company profits and the cash flow it can generate. There are some factors involved in analysis and evaluation such as, the future prospect of the business, risks, and the cost of capital. The financing options for merger and acquisition are stated as following:
- Asset Based Lending
- Cash Flow Based Financing
- Seller Financing
- Equity Financing
- Mezzanine Financing