401(k) Rollover Franchise Financing for Start-up Business
Our program was specifically designed for first-time business owners to help them satisfy the demands that come with a franchise agreement, such as:
- Paying an initial franchising fee
- Purchasing property for constructing a business location
- Installing the equipment for supporting business operation.
The option of purchase a franchise is using the retirement account such as 401(k), IRA, pension plan, benefit sharing, stock option, mutual fund, and an annuity, to roll over another account to fund the franchise costs without cashing out your retirement account(s) and taking a taxable distribution for getting loan(s).
- Traditional Qualified IRA, Not Roth IRA, 403(b), Keogh, SEP, TSP
- Must be from Prior Employer
- 3 weeks average for funding
- No Credit Score required
- Should have near $50,000 or More in accounts
- Roll over up to 100% of your retirement account balance
- No collateral needed
- No tax penalties
- No interest
- Debt-free funding
- Business owner must be an employee of the business
- Funding time up to 3-weeks
The thrill of being your own boss simply can’t be beat. With the assistance that we can offer an opportunity well within your reach. Contact us about getting your financing application started.
Investment Portfolio Loans
Start-up and business owners can use stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other type of securities accounts as collateral to apply for business loans, while maintaining the value of the portfolio, no liquidating portfolio, no upfront cost, low interest rate (3%-4%). The loans interest aren’t incurred until the use of funds occurred.
- Funding amount: minimum $85,000 in brokerage account
- Funding up to 80% of portfolio balance
- No out-of-pocket cost
- Low interest rate
- Funding time up 2-3 weeks
- Closing within 10 days
Contact us today to start the process. We help you to pursue success.